Friday, December 21, 2012

The Real Gossip Girl

“Damn!!, How dare you turn off the electric, I’m on my mood doing that project. Arrghh!!!!!”
I'm cursing at the invisible devil whose make this pitch-dark condition
“Hey, easy girl, who’s you cursing at?? Me?”, suddenly out of nowhere Joe came into my room
S: What?
J: Nothing, just passed by, wanna ask you out, with the others girls too
S: Where??
J: Anywhere fun…Hey!  I’m saving your life being stuck in this blackout situation, so c’mon just dress you up, biaacth.
While I dressed up, Joe told me a really big news
J: You know what?
S: What?
J. I’ve got super fantastic news fresh from the oven. You’ll get shocked when you hear that.
Actually I did not interested with her “super fantastic news” story, but when the news came up from her mouth, I got choked to death.
J: Pad will get married in the end of this year, mean a couple week later, I should buy a new dress then, yuhuuu
S: Err, What?! e.e WHO?
J: Pad… Padme Hyu you’re classmate, Moron!
S: WWWWHHHAAAT, that Pad? Really???
J: Yup, I’m gonna call the others, just hurry…… Hey K where are you? I’m with shen right now and you’re on speaker now.
K (on the phone): As usual, hey Shen, What’s up?
S: Hey K
J: K I’ll pick you up then, be ready okay..
K: Ready for what?
J: ready for anything fun, just be ready…
S: err K, is Pad really getting married a couple weeks later?
K: whaaaa…
J: I’ll hang up then, bye K


And Joe suddenly stop the conversation and kept me in the state of shocked, is that news is factual, is Pad really getting married???

No comments:

Post a Comment